DEIS - University of Bologna
MicroLAB Research Topics
The Microelectronics laboratory main research topics are in the area of
the characterization of semiconductor devices with particular regard
to the following phenomena:
- Hot electrons induced degradation and photon emission in silicon MOSFETS
- Thin dielectric reliability
- Non-volatile memories physics and reliability characterization
- Latch-up in CMOS structures
- Thermal and parasitic effects in GaAs devices
- Test of digital integrated circuits; development of
original testing techniques.
- Characterization of faulty circuits behavior
- Development of design for testability techniques
- Development of fault simulation algorithms for digital ICs.